PLAYTIME Pictured (from left): Foundation VP Todd Okum, BHUSD Board Member Howard Goldstein, Hawthorne AP Christian Fuhrer, BHUSD Superintendent Dr. Gary Woods, BHUSD Board President Noah Margo,Tony Strickland, former Mayor John Mirisch, Michael Libow, Foundation President Ronit Stone, Councilman Julian Gold, L.A. City Councilman Paul Koretz, Foundation Board Mandi Dyner and Stanley Stalford.
Create A Family Legacy
Join the Beverly Hills Education Foundation in ensuring that the quality of education in our public schools will last forever.
Donors who participate in Naming Opportunities may specify their name(s) be listed on anything from auditorium seats, to programs, to classrooms and to buildings. Perhaps an inviting bench, shady tree or fountain may best reflect your ideas for naming Opportunities. Additionally, donors may target specific endowment funds or special programs as outlined by the school district’s naming policy.
Leave a legacy for the children tomorrow. Please call the BHEF office at (310) 557-0651 to discuss how you can help. Please click on the attachment below to view a list of these naming opportunities.
Join the following families who have generously helped make a difference in the education of the children of Beverly Hills through our naming Opportunities:
- The Bosse Family KBEV Modernization
- Bosse Family Library
- The Jon Cherney Lecture Hall
- Shep Cutler Tree and Bench (BHHS ‘56)
- Dordick Football Field Scoreboard
- Karlan Family Health Center
- The Konheim Family Athletic Building
- The Michael J. Libow Math Lab and Atrium
- The Michael J. Libow Play Space
- Sam Nazarian Court
- Nickoll Field
- The Salter Family Theater
- Michele and Michael Wiener Triangular Plinth