Refund, Attendance & Class Cancellation Policies
All requests for refunds must be in strict compliance with the deadlines below and must be made in writing by emailing the Summer Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.There are no exceptions to this policy.
If BHEF Summer Academy cancels a class, you will receive a full refund.
If you wish to withdraw from a class, our Refund Policy is as follows:
- Requests received by May 1, 2019 will be honored for a partial refund of 50%, less a $100.00 processing fee, in addition to the $25 registration fee.
- No requests will be considered after May 1, 2019. No exceptions to this policy.
- All students MUST attend the FIRST and LAST day of their assigned summer school class. If a student is signed up for a two-semester class, the student MUST attend the FIRST and LAST days of both semesters.
- There are no excused absences during summer school. Students will be dropped from classes if they are absent for MORE THAN 1 DAY PER SESSION.
- Students who expect to earn full credit must attend the entire summer session.
- Four tardies (of three or more minutes) will count as one full absence (per session).
- Any student not in attendance on the first day will be dropped in favor of a student on the waiting list.
- Any student not in attendance on the last day will not pass the class and/or receive credit.
- Note for U.S. History Hybrid Semester 1: Attendance is mandatory on Friday, June 18 for the in-class final examination.
There must be at least 15 students enrolled in a class for the class to take place during the Summer Academy. If there are under 15 students enrolled before the end of the registration period, the class will most likely be cancelled and your tuition fees will be refunded in full. Should a class be cancelled, we apologize for the inconvenience in advance.