- High School Academy: a WASC accredited summer school program that offers both credit recovery and get-ahead courses for incoming 9th-12th graders.
- High School Sports Program: a sports clinic open to incoming 9th-12th graders.
- Middle School Bootcamps: enrichment bootcamp courses for incoming 6th-8th graders.
- Middle School Sports Program: a sports clinic open to incoming BHUSD 6th-8th graders.
- TK-5 Summer Academy: a variety of enrichment and academic courses for incoming TK-5th graders.
Traditional Classroom Course Schedule
Semester 1: June 8 - June 23, 8:00 am - 1:20 pm
Semester 2: June 24 - July 10, 8:00 am - 1:20 pm (no class July 3)
Blended Learning: Course Schedule
Semester 1: June 8 (8:00 am), June 11 (time TBD), June 17 (time TBD), June 23 (8:00 am)
Semester 2: June 24 (8:00 am), June 26 (time TBD), July 2 (time TBD), July 10 (8:00 am)
$440 per semester (some courses have additional lab fees)
(Click image to view the course catalog)
High School Sports Program
Middle School Bootcamp
Middle School Sports Program
TK-5 Summer Academy
4 Week Program
June 8 - July 2, 2020
Monday - Friday
Half-Day Morning Program: 8:30 AM - 11:15 AM
Half-Day Afternoon Program: 12:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Full Day Program: 8:30 AM - 2:45 PM
*Register before February 29, and receive FREE registration!*