Grades & Transcripts

The following forms are fillable via Adobe Acrobat Reader.
  • 2020 Transcript Request FormFor out-of-district students ONLY. If you are an out-of-district student and would like to transfer your grades to your high school, you must fill out this form. There is a $20.00 Transcript Fee. Transcripts will begin mailing out in August 2019.
  • No Grade Request FormFor BHUSD students ONLY. If you do NOT want your grades to be posted on your transcript, you must fill out this form. Otherwise, your grades will automatically be posted. A physical copy of this form is available at the Attendance Office during the summer and at House B during the beginning of Fall Semester. Form must be submitted by the second week of the Fall Semester.
  • Completed forms must be emailed to
  • If you require a transcript from two or more years back, please contact our office at the email above for further instruction.